So I've been working on this one since Easter. I started it (knit about an inch) just before flying east for my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. I got stuck in O'Hare for eleven hours during a blizzard on Good Friday, and knit the entire back. Luckily I had this project and several audio books on my phone. Then it languished. I seamed it up a month or two ago and realized that the sleeves were ridiculously long. It was demoralizing. I gave it another break. I hemmed the body at Stitches, and had mom mark the proper sleeve length while she was in town. I ripped back ( a huge pain when they've been knit from the cuff up), re-knit the purled turning row, and re-knit the cuff hem. Then I stitched those up and it is as done as you see it here. I need to sew on the buttons and crochet loops to hook over them. I have buttons I think I like, I'll need to look at them again. Soon this jacket will be ready, good thing it's pretty warm here and I haven't wanted it yet.